Since having a sleeve gastrectomy, my relationship with food has changed. I used to use food as a way of comforting myself, when I was anxious, or sad, or angry, I ate! This was the main problem.
My relationship with food has changed. At first I thought I'd done a stupid thing... "what was I to do to comfort myself?" "Will I ever enjoy the food I love again?"
I'm going to do 2 lists today. A pre-surgery comfort food list, and a post-surgery comfort food list.
Pre-Surgery Comfort Food
- Meatlovers Pizza (a whole large pizza!)
- Bacon and Fried Eggs on Toast
- Meat Pies with Tomato Sauce
- Whopper with Cheese from Hungry Jack
- Pepsi Max
Post-Surgery Comfort Food
- Roasted Sweet Potato
- Scrambled Eggs
- Choc-Date Balls
- Home-made Cheese Pizza
- Slushies made with Frozen Watermelon
Big difference!! :)