I've been nominated for a Liebster Award by my newest penal Rosa (check out her blog, she makes awesome gingerbread masterpieces!)
Here are the rules :)
1. Mention the person who nominated you on your own blog and link them.2. Answer the 11 questions chosen by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate and link 5 to 11 more blogs you like who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
5. Let your nominees know!
– What is the (current) soundtrack of your life? Billy Talent... The playlist is 28 songs long, 6 are non-Billy Talent... and 6 are the same song! – What are your top forty-five favorite films? Just kidding. Kinda. Let’s go with: what are some of your favorite films? Labyrinth, The Princess Bride, Lord of The Rings Trilogy, Harry Potter (all of them)
– Spirit animal, fictional character edition; who would be yours? This is a hard one... it's probably a mix of Tina Belcher from Bob's Burgers, Pippin & Merry from Lord of the Rings, Arthur Dent from Hitch-Hikers Guide to the Galaxy, with a little bit of Hermione Granger
– Where would the Hogwarts Sorting Hat send you? Slytherin, but I'm one of those non-evil Slytherin (YES, they exist!)
– If you could travel anywhere in time and space, where would you go? I would love to go back and hang out with Douglas Adams, which wasn't even that long ago (he passed away in 2002) just to chat about his books, his friendship with the Monty Python boys, and just generally have a laugh!
– If you were a Pokémon, which one would you be? I don't know any Pokemons, well except Pikachu... is there one called Mew???
– What are your top five favorite books?
1. The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
2. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
3. Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
4. Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling
5. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
– Pick a fictional pet. Buckbeak, from Harry Potter
– Which actor would you hire to portray you in what will undoubtedly be a top-grossing movie franchise about your life? Maisie Williams can play young me... and Liv Tyler can play older me :D
– If you belonged to a(n unknown) Westerosi noble House, what would your words be, and your coat of arms look like?